Monday, 1 February 2010

Unrequited feelings

Written for a friend who likes a guy who is dense about her feelings for him. Men have an inferior sense of comprehension. It's in their DNA. He was just the appetiser, hon.
I sit beside him
and chat for hours
I smile at him,
Loving this time of ours
He grins right back at me,
What a wonderful place to be
Makes my heart go a-flutter
Melting like a bit of butter

But then, out of the blue,
Without giving much of a clue
He tells stories of his girlfriend
It’s so hard to comprehend
How she made him do this and that
Argh, he’s sounding like a doormat

And I…..
I am hopping mad
More so, I am even sad
I had liked him so bad
Wanna hit him hard
Right where it’d hurt
Why eva did he flirt?

When I first met the boy,
Didn’t feel so coy
As times passed by,
I fell hard, please temme why
We had a good time
Not knowing him would’ve been a crime

But then, out of the blue,
Without giving away a clue
He tells stories of his girlfriend
It’s so hard to comprehend
How she made him do this and that
Argh, he’s sounding like a doormat

I am hopping mad
More so, I am even sad
I had liked him so bad
Wanna hit him hard
Right where it’d hurt
Why eva did he flirt?

Ohh..Tell me… can you see
Was I ever so crazy??
Cos everything now seems soo hazy
I am hopping mad
More so, I am even sad
I had liked him so bad
Wanna hit him hard
Right where it’d hurt
Why eva did he flirt?

Cos everything now seems soo hazy
Was I ever so crazy??

2 comments:

~A~ said...

oooooooooooooooooh...nice...this is like a song ya?not a poem rite?
hmm hope u dunt still hate me.. :-p
and whose this bout?anyone i know? wud u believe i can relate to a lil wittle bit? yes of course u wud.. and then u wud barf wen u realise who i m talkin bout.. well i can't entirely relate..butya.. bout the hittin where it hurts part yes.. :-D

Samiha said...

:P it is a song only.. n who r u talki nabt?? eh eh